“What are they waiting for?
Granted, the number of small businesses with websites took a jump in the past two years, from 33 percent to 45 percent, a Discover study showed. How many more small businesses will join them this year? It’s unclear.
In the Discover study, 46 percent of respondents said it’s a myth that every company needs a website. And they’re right–companies that don’t want to be successful certainly shouldn’t spend the time and money to develop a company site. So every company doesn’t need one.
Yes, you can still be found in online phone directories and on Google maps and such, without a company site. But is that impressing prospects? Does your company have LinkedIn or Facebook page, without a company site to link to? I’m doubtful.” Read more…
Another statistics site:
Our most requested website services:
- A site that can have new technology added to it on a regular basis
- Local linking and a start on local or national SEO
- A newsletter sign up link
- A nice looking site that isn’t real flashy
- Professional wording and photos
- The ability to control it at our company
We offer this and more.
You don’t have to “go big” with your site. Just get it out there! Contact the Website Marshall. I can help you with the initial structure of your site and you can take it from there. Just get it done!
Google Chrome is very fast, has a simple design, a fast browsing feature and consumes less CPU than the competitors. That should be enough to lure you in. In addition, Google Chrome warns you if you are visiting one of the websites among the list of malware websites already stored in Chrome and the auto update feature of Chrome provides protection against the latest security threats. You can use a number of shortcuts in your desktop for applications you are using on chrome With all of that said, the biggest reason you may want to switch to chrome is that most of the IT world is switching to Chrome. That means Chrome will soon dominate the market and will have the bigger variety of perks. Try it…see if you like it!
The Marshall Group LLC includes:
- The Website Marshall – we create a WordPress site for you and teach you how to take it over.
- Professional Photography – formerly “MG Photography” – we offer professional headshots and website images for your business. 20+ years of professional service!
- Marshall Writes – a blog site of 2011 ideas for a better way of life.
- More Great Ideas – Links to our favorite sites.
So, you have decided to create your own website. Great! Do you have any idea of how to get started? There are a lot of do-it-yourself programs out there but which one will work best for you? I can show you the road to easy street and save you hours of frustration for a very minimal fee. If you are a closet “techy”, I can show you how to run your own show once your website basics are locked in. Contact me for information. I’ll be happy to meet with you in person and discuss your website needs.